Thanks for coming to my little corner of the internet!
Writing about me’s is definitely one of the hardest things ever. I obsess over it wondering what would potential readers want to know about me? What do I want to divulge? How do I want to express it? How would it best be received? Can you tell I was an English major… twice? Maybe I should just start with some basics.
- My name is Jacquelyn and my initials are JEW. No lie.
- I have an older brother named Sean.
- My parents are cooler than me.
- I love to dance.
- I knit and embroider like an 80 year old but I’m pretty secure in that since I’ve met some pretty cool 80 year olds.
- I love to read and write (duh, English major).
- My favorite colors are purple, grey, and green (of the chartreuse variety) but I really do love all colors except red. I really, really dislike red.
- I love yoga and am hoping to become a certified yoga teacher next year (2014).
- I have blue eyes.
- I am 5’8” and I think 5’6” is the best height. The month I was 5’6” was a really good month for me.
- My favorite animal is the elephant. Second favorite is dragonfly.
- I try to be environmental.
- I love Seinfeld, Friends, Law & Order: SVU, Will & Grace, Golden Girls, Weeds, and Game of Thrones.
- I love to play board and card games.
- I love to bake.
- One of my favorite reasons to bake and cook for others is so that they can tell me how good it is.
- I am an assistant at a hedge fund.
- I have a crush on Tom Hanks and always have.
- My favorite movies are Forrest Gump and the Harry Potters.
- I love social media.
- I love making lists (did you figure that out already).
- I love photos.
- I apparently love starting sentences with “I love.”
- I try to eat healthy and avoid gluten but it doesn’t always work.
- I want to be a better photographer.
- I love writing letters. Handwrite.
I think this is pretty good for now.
You can contact me at email@example.com