2. I’m in the process of working with a blog designer for this little space and I realized how hard it is to describe your blog and yourself. I rambled on for a while.
3. When tragic things happen I want to check out of social media. I don’t know if that makes me a bad person or not, but I don’t want to be reminded every single time I log on to something. Plus, the constant “sending my prayers” posts annoy me. I’m a bad person.
4. I need a haircut because my hair is getting a little bulbous but I don’t want the back to be any shorter than it is. I’m in another hair growing kick. They usually don’t last long around here.
5. The lock screen on my phone is a collage of pictures of me sweaty from working out, my current weight, and my first weight goal and the date I’d like to achieve that by. Since I look at my phone too much throughout the day, I am constantly reminded of my goals. It works.
6. I like having boobs but I hate how hard it is to find shirts where my boobs aren’t out. Even in a v-neck, the boobs are there.
7. I have way too many adult conversations these days and I DO NOT LIKE IT. Just talked about dentists with one of my coworkers.
9. We don’t say jam enough anymore. As in “that was my jam.”
Linking up with 10 on Tuesday!